The below is the detail description from authorized.net’s site.
Response Reason Text: Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.
Notes: The server is not configured to process the product type derived from the market type of this transaction.
This can happen for four reasons:
- You are attempting to process a type of transaction that your account is not designed to process. For example, you attempt to use a card swipe machine with an account that is enabled for Card Not Present transactions.
- Your software integration is passing an incorrect value for the field
x_market_type. If you are using a Retail account, x_market_type should be set to a value of “2”. The integration guide for Card Present transactions can be found at http://www.authorize.net/support/CP_guide.pdf.
- Your Merchant Service Provider may be incorrectly set up for this account.
- The product type (SIC code) is incorrect for this account.
It is recommended to check the posting URL that is being used for your integration. Please consult the guide for the integration method you are using to verify the correct posting URL.
To help troubleshoot this issue, you can confirm the Product Type for your account using the following steps:
- Log in to your account at https://account.authorize.net.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Merchant Profile.
- Refer to the Product Type listed under Business Information.
Actual solution you can do is reset yhe authroized.net account type as;
- Card not present
- Set as the MOTO instead of Retails.
This will remove the issue as above.